DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some changes Empty
PostSubject: Some changes   Some changes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:40 am

some changes have been made to the server, there are now vendors for lower levels and class trainers are here as well
also some leveling NPCs for those level 70+ to get xp they need some work but will do for now

teleman's menu has changed a bit but dont use the custom city for horde or ally options the horde takes you to a unspawned place and ally takes you to the middle of the ocean by some spiral thing
if you do use it youll have to use .start to get out,
these will get spawned and used or taken out of teleman's menu
and he has been spawned in a few more spots and more locations may be added
Back to top Go down

Some changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some changes   Some changes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:51 am

Nice job^_~ also...(just curious)..

Awhile ago I couldn't find the horde vendors..where they at? ;p hehehe
Back to top Go down

Some changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some changes   Some changes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:09 pm

right now there arent any for just horde or ally, but i am working on new shopping areas now one for each side
the horde side is almost done

also i went looking around again at the custom citys, the ally one is like i thought the midle of the ocean but the horde city is a cool setup it just dosnt have any NPCs or anything
Back to top Go down

Some changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some changes   Some changes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:26 pm

nice one eth just wish i could concentrate as i have a damn brace in XD o yeah if possible can you restart the server my GM char bayk is logged on and it says login failed wen i try loging in XD really loving your work with the custom areas just ask me if you need any help.
Back to top Go down

Some changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some changes   Some changes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:49 pm

ok the new horde and ally shopping areas are ready TeleMan will take you there and a option for the old mall is there as well that will be used later or you can pvp there if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some changes   Some changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkRealm :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: