DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver.... Empty
PostSubject: What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver....   What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:55 am

Before everyone reads this want ya to know I have been a gm on about 3 diff. servers and have played on LITERALLY(no joke) ATLEAST 50 different private servers, and have gotten to know alot of people....ALOT...

Anyway to the point, I think theirs some things that alot of servers have that we can change to make better...(this is more for when we get more people but I am 99.9% sure that more people would like server this way)

A) Don't have T6/T5 for free...have them in vendors but you need tokens, and DONT have tokens in vendors. Why? Because players hate it when every single level 70 is running around with Tier 6..

B) Don't put Warglaives in the game..><....Atleast once we get more people, everyone hates rogues with warglaives...if we do have them we should have them as like a reward for an event or something...

Thats about all I can think of for now...

Basically what I'm trying to say is have it so people have to work aleast a little bit...because at lvl 70 having every1 with Tier 6 and warglaives, it's just no fun...especially if some1 can come and play for a couple hours and get to lvl 70 and BUY tier 6 and warglaives...

So, just have it so people who play more, get better gear, and people who play less, will stick with what you buy from vendors..

Hope you guys just tell me what you think and hope Ethnonut really takes this into consideration...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver....   What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 3:12 am

i wont put warglaives ingame again unless its a gm that has it, if they are ingame and a player has them they need to be exchanged now

what do you think about buying the t6 for gold instead of tokens, are you talking about the tokens it has required now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver....   What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:58 am

you get the tokens out of black temple and other boss's like llidan. this would make tier 5 and 6 harder to get instead of them running around in it all a time
XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver....   What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:42 pm

I have got a question how one or two maybe four persons could kill illidan or Kael'thas? why four cause i didnt seen more high level players than four Very Happy (from horde)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver....   What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 pm

Yes I think tiers shouldn`t be able to buy so simple , on one of favorite servers of my brother Tiers are for Tokens from bosses .

I would rather prefer that there would be Vendors for proffesions in major citys and Tier VEndors in mall for tokens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver....   What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:27 am

Ethnonut wrote:
i wont put warglaives ingame again unless its a gm that has it, if they are ingame and a player has them they need to be exchanged now

what do you think about buying the t6 for gold instead of tokens, are you talking about the tokens it has required now?

Yes keep the tokens it has required now, what I mean is alot of the Pre-Made vendors that you get in a batch download or w/ever have the tokens/warglaives for sell..

Like usually you can BUY the T6/T5 tokens from a Misc. Vendor or a Currency Vendor..

hehehe^_~

Also saw that you made some cahnges, gj hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver....   What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What people look DONT look for in a good Pserver....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkRealm :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: