DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new thread to advertise the server

Go down 
AuthorMessage

new thread to advertise the server Empty
PostSubject: new thread to advertise the server   new thread to advertise the server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:24 pm

ok ive made a new thread to advertise the server:

http://wowps.org/forum/showthread.php?p=12013#post12013

you may be saying why am i a moderator i just become one today me and djravine a mates ive know him for about 5 months now and i asked to be a mod and i am woooooot he told me to make my name heart as he said it sounded cool lol i want it to be bayk.

afro the afro never lies.lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new thread to advertise the server   new thread to advertise the server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:24 pm

sweet Smile djravine is cool i used his mangos repacks for the 1.12.1 server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new thread to advertise the server   new thread to advertise the server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:26 pm

yeah i used like every single repack he made so now im a moderator for him this will get our server noticed hopefully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new thread to advertise the server   new thread to advertise the server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:39 am

5 months?! lol... i've been around since NADAsoft, they were kick ass servers i tell you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new thread to advertise the server   new thread to advertise the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new thread to advertise the server
Page 1 of 1