DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:48 am

Players add here your Ideas about new Events but plese use larger ones Smile not only events named as gimme cand from Booty bay or something Smile

Here are events that will have place in future

ARENA
GUILD WAR
RACE
RACE2(Flying Mounts)
CRUSADE
LOTTERY
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:27 pm

ok. its called thunderdome we can play 2v2 3v3 or 5v5 but, everyman for himself there will be diff corpses with custom items from the gms. and each player will start at one of these coprses and get the weapon. a mage could start of with a mace or a warrior could start off with a staff. everyone fight to the death and the winner gets to be a gm lol u can do that or u can do a custom item.if u do do a gm then make it once every month. yea it will be in gatzetstown tanaris in the dome thing in the middle Razz o yea and u have to be lvl 60+
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:47 pm

i think win it and be a GM is abit to much as we need expierinced
GMs with skills wat can helps us promote the server thats is why we have gm apps
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:17 am

I think we have some weak GM that need to be trained aswell
I ca ntrain them all ofcorse whe nI see them in game !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:24 am

lol if i was a gm i would train em lol i know like all commands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1