DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new theme and avatars

Go down 
AuthorMessage

new theme and avatars Empty
PostSubject: new theme and avatars   new theme and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:10 pm

ok ive got this new theme as the old one was geting on my nerves lol we have some new avatars im making more as we speak lol im trying to get all black temple boss's on a avatar pic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new theme and avatars   new theme and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:17 pm

Old One was good;p I had the Cache for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new theme and avatars   new theme and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:18 pm

yeah it just got on my nerves it made my pc lagg like i dunno mad lets just put it but this one is equally as good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new theme and avatars   new theme and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:21 pm

i like this new look its pretty cool Smile
that avatar is nice also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new theme and avatars   new theme and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:44 pm

Really moedern one for me to say Smile But Razz I liked that one Smile Banner was bad bad the rest was great Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new theme and avatars   new theme and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:47 pm

ill see how this one goes at 1st then ill change if we dont get used to it ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new theme and avatars   new theme and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:16 pm

D oas you wish :0 We could change it with Etho to Very Happy but this is your Design for Forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new theme and avatars   new theme and avatars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new theme and avatars
Page 1 of 1