DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone please read!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Everyone please read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 2:03 am

if youve saw the internet post then you know whats going on

i only wish these guys would forget Sad
i hate to say but i just got a call and they told me it is scheduled for disconnect (but didnt say when, thats the so called custmoer service for you), so i would probably say that sometime this upcoming week
itll probably be down monday morning when i try and check stuff before work if it goes they way it has in the past

but ill be getting money to them on Friday oct 5 hopefully in the afternoon so that itll be back on before the weekend

if i can talk my boss into giving me my check early then i may be able to get them taken care of sooner

and im gonna do my best to try and make sure this dont happen again, im going to continue working as many hours as my work will let me to avoid any other problems

sorry guys i know some of you are new to the realm and i hate letting players down, and this is going to be the worst thing i think that can happen to a realm

again im so sorry everyone!!

so please bear with me i will get this resolved and be back up asap

one thing i started this server for was to give a realm that trully cares about its players, so to try and make up for this downtime we are about to go through im going to go in the database and add 10000 gold to everyones characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 2:07 am

That sucks Sad

*hopes your boss is reasonable*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:11 pm

ok hope you get it back up ethnonut how much money do you need exactly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:21 pm

well normal bill is alittle over $100 a month but not sure what it would take to keep it turned on (if a late fee is involved or whatever)
im working today and going to talk to the shop manager and see what he thinks if the owners will let me have my check early and if so how early
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:09 pm

dang.. thats alot.... if my parents let me, i may be able to chip in a bit every month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:01 am

If you wanna donate our server plese contact the Ethnonut directly :0 I am hoping that Server pay pal ID/mail will be given to GMs or posted in GM chat ...

Wow;/ 100$ is 266 zł:/ you pay a lot for Inet bro ;p Here 4mbs (6 at night) would be 120zł (internet + Cable TV + Phone bill in one ) + 22% so called Vat but this is still cheap ofert
For 8-10 mbs my friend is paying about 60 zł (only INET)
But this is special offer Smile every full 365 days in Aster here you get 2x speed Smile
MY otcher friend was cheted by TP`SA(Telekomunikacja Polska Spułka Akcyjna) he paid to muach for inet and when he realise that they gave him 2mbs free for 2 years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:05 am

the donate page is pretty much done the custom items and sets arnt there yet because i was wanting to try and get a stats picture or something for them
and i havnt posted a link to it because of the downtime about to happen i didnt think it would be fair for a player to donate only to not be able to log to the server

i couldnt get a definite answer today about my check cause the main boss didnt make it in

but if anyone wants to check out the donations section
http://darkrealm.2fear.com/donation
the pages work better in internet explorer because the background scrolls with the text in firefox and its easier to read when the background stays fixed

the paypal is setup through my email ethnonut@yahoo.com and is set for business account of darkrealm and used only for this server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:48 am

yeah... i tried it first in FF... I could hardly read it!

USE INTERNET EXPLORER FOR THE DONATIONS PAGE

By the way, would it be possible to make an SMS option?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:19 am

its just hard to see in the areas where the wow logo are

ok from what i can find so far with google
the bgproperties="fixed" is what IE uses to fix the background but W3C dosnt support that code and FF uses W3C and the fixes ive found so far dont help i dont know if its because im not using CSS because the code is shorthand CSS so if anyone has a little knowledge about CSS let me know or we can start another topic about coding or something

you mean short message service like pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:30 am

yeah.. cell phones, send an SMS to some number, but you enter something like, 'Donation 1 $30'

which would mean you are sending a donation to the First category for 30$, therefore giving you the $30 items
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:16 am

oh ok, ill check into it but not sure if paypal has an option for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:28 am

i dont think they do =( TXT would be my only option of paying...

ill have a look around the net for a reliable pay by phone/SMS service
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:29 am

Found one! http://www.surfpin.com/

It has pay by phone and pay by cell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:30 pm

nice thanks, i bookmarked it and ill check it out in just a bit when i get done with a few things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:41 am

alright, mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:50 pm

ok my boss is letting me have my check early, said it would probably be tomorrow i could get it
and my isp called today and if it wasnt payed by tomorrow end of day it would be disconnected
so at most it should only be a day itll be down if i cant get there in time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:23 am

alright, thats kewl! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read!!!!   Everyone please read!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone please read!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkRealm :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: