DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Do you look in normal life

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How Do you look in normal life Empty
PostSubject: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:29 pm

How do you look in real lif.. .you never ask your self a question how do otchers look ?? Add your pics and see how otchers look Smile
This is my Ugly face Wink

How Do you look in normal life L_bb7510

And this is a Little warsong Gulch

How Do you look in normal life L_54e810

...just like in WoW Only one ally and rest is horde Razz you`ll never stand a chance Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:31 pm

are you wearing fake teeth there no offence XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:36 pm

YEs ;p Unfortunetly yes ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:06 am

What is Happining in the other Photo???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:10 am

A concert of Rock Band it is called Pogo Dance Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:12 am

ufii....I was thinking it was a civil war or something like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:13 am

why don`t you add your own photos?? Am I the only brave one here??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:13 am

why don`t you add your own photos?? Am I the only brave one here??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:17 am

I dont know how post photos ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:35 am

Use insert Images button Smile click Post reply and than there will be a button to do that
OR Simply use [URL][IMG]Image adress[/[]IMG][/[]URL]

[] <- brake for stop the CODE RUNNING NOW SO YOU CAN SEE HOW TO ADD PHOTOS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:27 pm

How Do you look in normal life 02080711
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:28 pm

that meh lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:48 pm

XD you look so funny lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:03 am

yea but this pic was like 3 years ago Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:05 am

lol i bet u look alot different
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:06 am

yea i cut my hair Razz my mom is bitching about me being on the comp too long so i cant go on it for a bit Razz but ill still be on this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:39 am

;p MY pic was made this year and one before Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:32 am

I guess....
How Do you look in normal life L_6ea77136be76e2e9895f83f242bbe25a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:32 am

Danm..Sorry, didn't know it was gonna be so big><....

That was about a year ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:41 am

Mine are big aswell Wink Size doesn`t matter Razz ( I mean ...XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:52 am

lol GANGSTA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:35 pm

nah more like a emo XD joking exothian have you even done skate boarding? well anyways i used to be pro at it but i sort of lost it =( o yeah and nice top XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:55 pm

LMAO!..
no not 'GANGSTA' or Emo><..

Just...me...lol

and no don't really Skateboard...I did an olly once though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do you look in normal life   How Do you look in normal life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Do you look in normal life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkRealm :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: