DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

custom city and more game objects

Go down 
AuthorMessage

custom city and more game objects Empty
PostSubject: custom city and more game objects   custom city and more game objects Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:33 am

lots of game objects are being added and tested to the database a custom city is in game and ready for spawning and use to see it and allot of the objects being added you need the fowlowing files
http://darkrealm.2fear.com/downloads/for_custom_city.zip

the read me tells what you need to do, it wont hinder you playing on any other server even if they dont have the modified files for these objects,
this is going to make setting up guild houses and what not easier Smile

btw ive tested the city but not teleman he should take you there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: custom city and more game objects   custom city and more game objects Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:38 pm

nice one im looking for a new pc to buy for my birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: custom city and more game objects   custom city and more game objects Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:37 pm

i get a wow game error wen i try running the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: custom city and more game objects   custom city and more game objects Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:24 pm

this has totaly wrecked my wow game why?

it comes up as errors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: custom city and more game objects   custom city and more game objects Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:44 am

are you starting with the included starter thats in the rar?
its worked fine for me for sometime now with 2.1.3 and now with 2.2
but when i tried to start with normal wow launcher or exe it gave an error
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: custom city and more game objects   custom city and more game objects Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:30 am

i cant launch either, i get an error when i try to open it normally and with the custom launcher thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: custom city and more game objects   custom city and more game objects Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:34 am

mine is working
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: custom city and more game objects   custom city and more game objects Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 5:31 am

be sure your using the right patch i have enus so patch-enUS-9.MPQ works for me,at first i put engb in and it wouldnt start up right
and its in your data dirrectory in your wow client folder for me its C:\Program Files\darkrealm\Data\enUS (i renamed my wow so it wouldnt update anymore)

then in C:\Program Files\darkrealm\
put modeleditlive2.2.exe if your using the 2.2 patch and use it to run wow

i hope it starts working ok for you guys, the only other file is a .dbc file but its for the ascent core folder to use the client dont have .dbc files
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: custom city and more game objects   custom city and more game objects Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:43 pm

lol im trying to reinstall world of warcraft atm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: custom city and more game objects   custom city and more game objects Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:21 am

lol, i'll see if i can get it working
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: custom city and more game objects   custom city and more game objects Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

custom city and more game objects
Page 1 of 1