DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rail service

Go down 
AuthorMessage

rail service Empty
PostSubject: rail service   rail service Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 11:32 pm

hey all you pols do you travel on the pkp?
Back to top Go down

rail service Empty
PostSubject: Re: rail service   rail service Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:47 pm

lol not much Smile
Back to top Go down

rail service Empty
PostSubject: Re: rail service   rail service Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:47 pm

i cant belive you still have steam trains tho =S
Back to top Go down

rail service Empty
PostSubject: Re: rail service   rail service Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:02 pm

hard to belive but its true Smile another thing that is strange is that we have three ducks at our goverment lol!
Back to top Go down

rail service Empty
PostSubject: Re: rail service   rail service Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:52 pm

Smile Pal this is only for Tourists and enternaiment , normally we travel by "normal" trains , I mean using Power from cables... the otcher thing is that those cables are made from aluminium and some bums sell this cables on Scraphip(dunno if this is Junk yard in England)And than trains can`t proceed their way , trains are always late
many robberys in trains and many otcher bad deeds happen there, if you don`t have a valid ticket you have a really serious problem with the law etc. I hate polish trains really .......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rail service Empty
PostSubject: Re: rail service   rail service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rail service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkRealm :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: