DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RMXP and MOORPG games

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RMXP and MOORPG games Empty
PostSubject: RMXP and MOORPG games   RMXP and MOORPG games Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:18 pm

I am now creating my own games using RPG Maker XP Smile
I few projects I was making before and one really huge wich I dedicated almost all time now .

There is also an option of creating a MMORPG game looking like RMXP Resources, the engine for that is complicated but you can create your own MMORPG and set a server with option of Registering Users:)
There is even an option to interact with players :0
After I finish my work in project RMXP I am wondering about setting my own MMORPG Smile
That translation For Client accounts to English and maybe settig a server up to 60 players (depends on verion of engine it can be even 1000 players online using low speed)

The idea of such games is simple ;0 you can create your own original world for free and have friends there that also will play free
there is no need of donation , there is no GMs just author of game , Updates depand only from author and etc.

Players can also e-mail autchor to have changes in game , to have own spheres housing etc. and all this in 2d World , all with your own resources on simple database based on SQL Server , all so simple

IF anyone wan`t so create a GAME using RMXp
Plese follow communitys like

www.rmxp.org
www.phanxgames.com
www.rpgmaker.net
http://www.rpg-palace.com

Or just use google to find RMXP or older versions Smile to start creating your own games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RMXP and MOORPG games   RMXP and MOORPG games Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:55 am

i may tinker with an idea or two on that Smile dont know that ill really do much but it would be kinda cool to try it out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RMXP and MOORPG games   RMXP and MOORPG games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:14 pm

Try it Wink You dont know now how great is to realese your game that otchers find cool Smile

I am waiting for your first projectsXD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RMXP and MOORPG games   RMXP and MOORPG games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RMXP and MOORPG games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkRealm :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: