DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am Playing WoW again :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I am Playing WoW again :) Empty
PostSubject: I am Playing WoW again :)   I am Playing WoW again :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:30 am

Hey all I started again to play World of Warcraft if anyone will see this topic plese visit me there Smile all members of old Dark Realm Will get something from me :)I am on thier forum logged same as here gbut in game I have a new name Dagonshade here is my Armory banner WinkI am Playing WoW again :) DagonshadeSee ya there friends Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am Playing WoW again :)   I am Playing WoW again :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:57 pm

Nice im on retail wow now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am Playing WoW again :)   I am Playing WoW again :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:05 pm

It Doesn`t count xD
but nice to se you after this break Smile
Back to top Go down
exothian
Akolyte
Akolyte

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I am Playing WoW again :)   I am Playing WoW again :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:34 am

Dead forums?><
Back to top Go down
devil1996
Akolyte
Akolyte

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: I am Playing WoW again :)   I am Playing WoW again :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:56 pm

GM can you give me the t4 and the rings and the rest of the money and the trinkets pls =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Playing WoW again :)   I am Playing WoW again :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Playing WoW again :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkRealm :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: