DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do you like teletubie lol omfg XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage

do you like teletubie lol omfg XD Empty
PostSubject: do you like teletubie lol omfg XD   do you like teletubie lol omfg XD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do you like teletubie lol omfg XD   do you like teletubie lol omfg XD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:38 pm

loooool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do you like teletubie lol omfg XD   do you like teletubie lol omfg XD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:05 am

I am rather Metal listner Smile but Iknwo you all UK liek techno etc:P If you found a metal there he wil lsay he love Iron Maides so;p

But In london there is great shop with cool gothic things Smile with spiders etc XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do you like teletubie lol omfg XD   do you like teletubie lol omfg XD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:07 am

I LIKE SCREAMOOOOOOO BREEE GRINDCORE metals barny compared to harcore grindcore lol but i still like metal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do you like teletubie lol omfg XD   do you like teletubie lol omfg XD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:29 am

My brother on More this Hardcore Razz I have some pics from concerts in of topic and my space profile Smile From Hardcore Open air Festival or HCR
Hard Core fest IN poland XD Near my place ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you like teletubie lol omfg XD   do you like teletubie lol omfg XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you like teletubie lol omfg XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkRealm :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: