DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

server down? =(

Go down 
AuthorMessage

server down? =( Empty
PostSubject: server down? =(   server down? =( Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:39 pm

i tried going on the server before i went out this morning and it said unable to connect and i tried going on the www.darkrealm.2fear.com website and my firefox said unable to connect i wounder is ethnonut is sufering from a bug or maybe just upgrading his server hope its back up by the time im back XD
Back to top Go down

server down? =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down? =(   server down? =( Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:17 pm

Yeah, i wanted to see what skills my warlock can learn and found it was down, hope it's back by 3pm GMT. Please keep us posted Ethnonut =D
Back to top Go down

server down? =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down? =(   server down? =( Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:19 pm

Yes same error for me ;(

What a pitty
Back to top Go down

server down? =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down? =(   server down? =( Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:23 pm

Maybe the IP of the Ethnonut connection has changed Smile
Have have for sure CPU with 2 cores so he can bring on the serevr and website at same time Smile So if game and site isin`t working that`s for sure about connection or the PC

But Ethnonut is great Smile he always repair things really fast , now in USA it`s 7 am so probaly server and site will be soon online Smile
Don`t worry be happy:)
Back to top Go down

server down? =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down? =(   server down? =( Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:01 pm

well, the server is back up for me, only the problem is that I can't see any npcs :/
Back to top Go down

server down? =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down? =(   server down? =( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:00 am

the server is really lagging
Back to top Go down

server down? =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down? =(   server down? =( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:04 am

might have been because of antispy and virus scans
it should get better
Back to top Go down

server down? =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down? =(   server down? =( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:05 am

ok well ill get of for a bit Razz
Back to top Go down

server down? =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down? =(   server down? =( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:46 pm

yeah wen i had my server i disabled the virus scans all the way through the week then turned the server of for like 1 hour or so to get them all done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server down? =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down? =(   server down? =( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server down? =(
Page 1 of 1