DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRealm

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What rates/Server kind you`d like to play

Go down 

What Server you like to play
Blizzlike low rates
What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Vote_lcap22%What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Fun server
What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Vote_lcap44%What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Moderate(leve the same)
What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Vote_lcap11%What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Your design (plese post about it also)
What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Vote_lcap22%What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Empty
PostSubject: What rates/Server kind you`d like to play   What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:15 pm

Hmmm maybe the reason taht we have low pop is that we have bad rates :9 so players plese vote and leve info how do you imagine Dark Realms server .
I love Blizzlike servers with rates

1 to 3 EXP Multiplayer
2 Drop rate

EXP from quests=5x
EXP from Exploring=2x
Gold Drop=1x

Type of server Blizzlike 90%(no malls [if they are they are in event], no item /level/mount/spell giving [exeption are bugs and bugged quest rewards],)
Blizz+ Server is ok =
-NPC Teleporter
-Guild Isles
-Housing
-Private places
-GM Auctions items for gold
-Mount req are off

make Gold worthable , you won`t get any gold from GM , 10 gold is large ammount of it
and 1000gold is kinda small fortune. offcorse depands on lvl

And one more thing , if you browsed the web , top sites you know there is large ammount of PVP servers , but there is small ammount of RPG RPGPVP etc.
I`d love to play on RPG server ,where GM`s are called nobles etc. there are events that can change gameplay etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What rates/Server kind you`d like to play   What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:14 pm

The rates could be smaller or stay like they're now Very Happy the telemans were good idea and i think there isnt any reason to dele them Smile Mall is also good thing. But its only my opinion i dont know what others think Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What rates/Server kind you`d like to play   What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:42 pm

i think we should make the exp abit higher wat are they now?
and maybe make the max lvl 200 or summat like that and have custom maps if we can make them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What rates/Server kind you`d like to play   What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:09 pm

I prefer to lower down the rates to exp 3x and drop items 2
Fun servers are bad , really bad in my opinion . Malls ok but I think that Malls should be an special location that you can go only in for EG weekends, and for sure gold drop should be smaller so players with gold wouldn`t buy all items in one week.

Tiers at startup ;/ hmmmm dunno what to say , for now ok so ppl maybe`ll get attracted by them and come to play here but after server stabilisation (30 or 50 players that later we`ll call elite ) they should be taken off and maybe only new players will get item only for sell for I dunno 1g or 5 gold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What rates/Server kind you`d like to play   What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:35 am

id like to give rpg a shot also, xp is 50x right now but for me thats way to high
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What rates/Server kind you`d like to play   What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:30 pm

yeah tht is well too high
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What rates/Server kind you`d like to play   What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:14 pm

for RPG I would be online ven when no players will be online to interact Very Happy

I will make some preparations for it Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What rates/Server kind you`d like to play   What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:25 pm

OK The ULTIMATE design( I was on a server like this and it was VERy successful, but it would be better to have this and another server for donators..anyway)

Exp= INstant 70, and everyone gets Tier 2.5 for free and a epic lvl 60 weapon..

WSG and AB NPC's at starting place and everyone buys stuff and que's for the BG's..

Then everyone buys Gear with Honor from PvPing..

It was an awesome server>< lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What rates/Server kind you`d like to play   What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:42 am

Personally, i LOVE funservers, but then you could host 3 realms at a time, a Blizzlike, a high-rate and a funserver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What rates/Server kind you`d like to play   What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:36 pm

I think qUesting server would be really good, so you can group up with people more, so youknow you won't feel like you play alone , and if there is fast leveling it won't work you'll be like starting a new char, and everyones 70 lwl omfg xD so here's what a suggest

Kill exp :1- 1,5
Quest exp :9
Explore exp:4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What rates/Server kind you`d like to play   What rates/Server kind you`d like to play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What rates/Server kind you`d like to play
Page 1 of 1